Musicality and Movement
Part 2 of the Teacher Training Course.
This course teaches an understanding of music and movement as it relates to Mind Body music. It emphasizes the practical skills that allow ChiBall practitioners to communicate effectively with their students through music and ensures that ChiBall students achieve the maximum benefit of the class. Students will develop greater rhythmic acuity, music vocabulary, and an ability to listen to music and translate the meaning into movement. You will achieve a greater awareness of ambient sound and music and the impact this has on the movement component.
Upon completion of this module the ChiBall practitioner will be able to:
- Understand and use terminology related to dance accompaniment
- Understand music mapping and count off tempos
- Evaluate and improve music listening (receptive) skills
- Improve the breadth and depth of the personal relationship to music
- Understand her or his own musicality as it relates to dance
- The Musicality and Movement Manual in pdf format
- Student Workbook in pdf format
- Interactive video lectures and music tracks
- A self assessment questionnaire
- A certificate of completion